Real Estate Investing: Generate Cash Without Closing A Real Estate Deal

Click Here: www.TheSmartWholesaler.com Dominate Real Estate Investing and generate cash without closing a Real Estate Deal using this quick strategy that delivers fresh leads on a daily basis! Affiliate marketing allows the motivated seller leads you find to be monetized in ways other than closing real estate deals. Even if you close 20% of the motivated sellers leads you find, what happens to the other 80%? If you are not using affiliate marketing in your real estate investing business, you are leaving money on the table. Companies pay for access to leads so you have the ability to make money from every motivated seller lead you find. The key is to find the offer that these affiliate companies want to promote and match these offers to the motivated seller leads you find. This video outlines how to find motivated sellers and then how to match these sellers to affiliate marketing offers! Each lead has the potential to generate you money on a daily basis. This is a real estate investing tip that can provide the money you need to leverage your marketing efforts! Imagine generating cash on a daily basis from leads you never use. How would this help your bottom line? Start implementing this strategy immediately and discover the power of having a profitable affiliate marketing campaign at your disposal while your competition scrambles to find deals month after month. This allows you to have another stream of income and keeps the heart of your real estate investing business <b>…<b>

20 thoughts on “Real Estate Investing: Generate Cash Without Closing A Real Estate Deal

  1. This is a very creative strategy on how to make money in real estate without having to close a deal or actually buy and sell homes!!

  2. I agree James — This is the type of information that is usualy sold in very expensive courses.

  3. Yea and they don’t provide any where near as much useful information–this is great!

  4. Thanks James! My students seem to love this strategy and I just wanted to share to give newbies and vets in real estate a good way to start the year!

  5. Thanks James, I found that many investors are able to find tons of motivated sellers and motivated buyers but if the deal doesn’t close, they walk away empty handed. We figured think outside the box, and make money whether the deal closes or not! The best part is you can’t lose money b/c it cost you nothing to implement. Gotta be a Smart Wholesaler :) Enjoy!

  6. I have a question about affiliate offers too–How do you know which ones are the best?

  7. Absolutely not! CPA networks have tons of offers related to real estate. Checking out Offervault as covered in the video will give you a snapshot of all available offers that you can quickly promote.

  8. Are you going to be making additional videos on this subject–this is all very helpful.

  9. Absoultely! I am working on a 10 part video series now outlining some really beneficial strategies I use everyday. Be sure to subscribe so you see them first!

  10. This is so creative and unique. I can completely see how this would not be hard to make money with at all.

  11. Once I select a good affiliate offer, how many customers might I typically be able to present that to?

  12. This is great information–is it covered in more depth in your ebook?

  13. Absolutely! I also love going over new strategies with my students that help them get money to expand their advertising. I believe real estate wholesalers shouldn’t be one dimensional!

  14. The great part about this method is that you have new people adding properties everyday in multiple cities so your offer can be presented to all them. You don’t have to worry about saturation because new people are constantly being added! This is wide open because you can market your offer in any US city where you may only operate your wholesale business in a couple cities at a time! And it’s Free :)

  15. Cool technique. How many emails would you suggest someone send to the motivated sellers in order to get that kind of return?

  16. My students spend a couple hours a day usually sending emails. However, they read through the ads to make sure they are only emailing real motivated sellers and not people looking for retail. I would say initially set a goal to send at least 50 emails a day. Hope this helps!

  17. Absolutely. If the same person fills out more than 1 of your real estate offers, you’ll be credited each time!

Comments are closed.